حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
الأحساء, السعودية تم النشر 2023/05/25 05:29:56 تنتهي 2023-06-04 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100034760
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and document safety check of anesthesia machines every morning prior to use to ensure that all systems are functional. Set up, program, and calibrate equipment. Recognize and correct minor straight forward mechanical problems on all anesthesia equipment, make adjustments as required and replace depleted or worn out components such as ECG and batteries.
- Responsible for specific case by case preparation for all Anesthesia procedures, to include all general anesthetic, all regional anesthetic standby procedures and any other related anesthetic invasive procedures. Responsible for initial application of all non-invasive Anesthesia related patient monitoring.
- Under the instruction and supervision of the Anesthesiologist perform routine insertion of all intravenous infusions in the operating room and all care areas.
- Responsible for routine daily, weekly and monthly care and cleaning of all Anesthesia related storage and work areas, to include Operating Suite, Labor and Delivery, Burn Unit, Lithotripsy, MRI, Angio, Endoscopy, Dental, Liver/Kidney Transplantation and any other designated Anesthesia areas.
- Responsible for complete check, daily restocking, distribution and storage of the Anesthesia department consumable and pharmaceutical items. Responsible for the set-up, operation and troubleshooting of anesthesia delivery systems, monitors and ancillary devices.
- Provide transportation assistance to patients undergoing anesthesia to and from all Anesthesia related areas, to include operating rooms, recovery areas, all intensive care units and any other relevant areas.
- Under direct supervision, responsible for drawing Anesthesia-related venous or arterial blood samples upon requests of Anesthesiologists. Provide assistance in positioning patients for all Anesthetic and surgical procedures. Responsible for ordering blood and blood products under direct supervision of Anesthesiologists; appropriate checking and administration of blood products.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of the Anesthesia department’s rules, regulations and protocols where appropriate.
- Refill anesthesia vaporizers with appropriate anesthetic, as required.
- Under direct supervision of Anesthesiologist, perform airway maintenance and straightforward endotracheal intubation, and insertion of straightforward arterial catheterization. Liaise with Healthcare Technology Management through Anesthesia Technology Supervisor by making available to them the equipment that is due for preventive maintenance or repairs and ensuring that an interim replacement is available.
- Assist with the teaching and training of junior staff, students and graduates.
- Ensure that all work is performed in line with all relevant regulating and accrediting bodies, program’s policies including laboratory and safety standards.
- Perform other job related duties.
- Area specific equipment/tools/system
- Health Information System
- Work-stream leads
- All involved internal disciplines (clinical and non-clinical)
- Expected to use critical-thinking skills to reach objective conclusions
- Great deal of detail and accuracy
- Dealing with patients
- Occasional overtime, on call, weekend, holidays work might be required
- Safe Practices related to PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Operating in safe manner to reduce risk of injuries
Work Experience | NASCDP - Nursing -Allied Health Saudi Career development (Training program)
English Language | Level – I – Essential
Valid Basic Life Support Certification and Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification or Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support (as applicable to the area of assignment) –Essential
Registration with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties – Essential
مكان الوظيفة الأحساء, السعودية
الدور الوظيفي الطب والرعاية الصحية والتمريض
الحالة الوظيفية دوام كامل
نوع التوظيف دوام كامل
عدد الوظائف الشاغرة 2
المستوى المهني مبتدئ الخبرة
عدد سنوات الخبرة الحد الأدنى: 0 الحد الأقصى: 1
الجنسية المملكة العربية السعودية