حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
• Under direct supervision and guidance of immediate superior, evaluate the internal audit systems verifying their safety and suitability, determining the shortcomings and proposing means and procedures to remedy them with the objective to protect the organization from financial mishandling.
• Depending on the area of assignment, review quantitative and qualitative financial, operational and administrative data such as financial systems, financial transactions, expenses and revenues, budget, payments, purchase orders, bidding process, VAT, misuse of overtime, policies, capital assets, etc. Ensure their compliance, identify inconsistencies in the work procedures, and escalate major concerns. Outline findings and suggest solutions for use in audit reports. Ensure that audit reports are accurate, clear, complete and concise. Adhere to predetermined timeframes.
• Perform follow-up reviews when necessary to determine whether situations have been rectified. Propose further recommendations as required.
• Exercise complete discretion and ensure confidentiality of the information.
• Adhere to MNGHA policies and procedures and government laws concerning the department.
• Perform other job related duties.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Work-stream leads
• Internal and external stakeholders
• Expected to have strong numeracy and analytical skills to reach objective conclusions
• High responsibility and sensitivity role
• Great deal of detail and accuracy
• Perpetual interaction with relevant stakeholders
English Language - Level – I – Essential
post-graduate training/SCDP – Essential