حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate as a Preceptor in the Heath Education, (SCDP) Saudi Career Development Program orientation and training
of new health educators and support staff in identification, development and implementation of his/her role in the
• Develop, implement, and evaluate health educational programs.
• Provide health education materials to patients, families, health care team members, school health programs and the
• Provide group patient teaching activities. Develop patient/family educational tools and materials in Arabic and
• Participate in the Health Educator Advocate Role for the Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) and Kidney
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team in planning, evaluating and implementing the outcomes of health education.
Participate in patient support group activities and community outreach educational programs including International
Health Day Events.
• Collaborate with other Health Organization to spread Health Awareness in the Community as well as the Educational
Institutions toward future Health Education Training.
• Facilitate and participate in performance improvement activities. Provide one on one and/or group teaching
programs in Outpatient Clinic and Inpatient Wards.
• Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with the organization and department’s standards and policies and
• Prepare the productivity reports and the statistical activity records on monthly basis. . Collaborate with other
Educational Institutions towards future Health Education Training. . Promote effective communication with
• Maintain personal, professional competence Basic Life Support (BLS) and Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
(SCFHS) licensure (90) ninety days prior annual evaluation and renewal of contract.
• Perform other job-related duties.
- Health Information System
- Area specific equipment/tools
- Work-stream leads, other nursing, clinical, technical, support staff and physicians
- All involved internal and external disciplines, patients and their family members
- Expected to work with minimum supervision, reporting to line manager when required
- Expected to use critical-thinking skills to reach objective conclusions
- Provide all aspects of patient care in terms of educational needs
- High paced environment
- Dealing with patients and their families
- Perpetual interaction with relevant stakeholders
- Coverage during emergencies/disasters/ other unplanned unprecedented occasions.
- Occasional overtime, on call, weekend, holidays work might be required.
- Safe Practices related to PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Operating in safe manner to reduce risk of injuries
Work Experience | NASCDP - Nursing -Allied Health Saudi Career development (Training program)
Basic Life Support Certificate – Essential
Registration with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties – Essential
English Language | Level – I – Essential
Computer : Level II – Essential
Health Education, Community Health Education, Public Health Education