حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists with admissions, transfers and discharge of patients. Orientate patients and their family members on the
environment (such as bathroom locations, call bell and visiting times etc.) Answer queries within the scope or refer
to appropriate nursing/clinical staff when required.
• Monitor and record vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration rate, height and weight and
Point of Care (POC) blood glucose testing, as applicable and accurately, without delay in the patients computerized
medical record. Report any irregularities in vital signs or health concerns expressed by patients to supervising nurses
• Perform routine tasks with assisting patients in daily living activities, such as feeding, bathing/toileting, oral hygiene,
dressing/undressing, re-positioning and the mobilization of patients, setting up equipment, storing and moving
supplies, observing patients, emptying bedpans, changing dirty linens, and delivering medication, among other
• Promptly monitor and record patients’ intake and output, including nutrition, meals supplements and fluids.
• Assist with the transport of patients for tests, procedures or therapeutic reasons to other areas in the hospital.
Collect specimens for laboratory testing.
• Protect patient privacy and dignity at all times and maintain strict confidentiality in conformance to the
organizational policy of ethics. Advocate for patient/family rights at all times.
• Assist with monitoring and replenishing of all supplies and equipment and ensure that they are present and in ready
condition. Assist with the care of equipment and supplies at the end of any procedure. Report maintenance issues,
broken or damaged instruments and equipment. Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Perform other job related duties.
- Area specific equipment/ tools
- Health Information System, Oracle
- Work-stream leads, other nursing/ clinical/ technical/ support personnel, and physicians; all involved internal disciplines (clinical and non)
- Ongoing and direct contact with patients, their families and visitors
- Expected to work in their job role and escalate any concerns
- The ability to be aware of normal hazards and take appropriate precautions
- Provide aspects of basic patient care including basic life support and bereavement situations
- Multi-cultural environment
- Dealing with patients and their family members
- Ability to work hours as assigned which may include overtime, weekends, night duties, holidays and any shift
- Coverage during emergencies/ other unplanned unprecedented occasions;
- Training in safe practices related to work environment
- Must be in and maintain good physical health and psychological status
Work Experience | NASCDP - Nursing -Allied Health Saudi Career development (Training program)
Registration with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties – Essential
English Language | Level – II – Essential
Computer : Level III – Essential
Health related field