حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
• Responsible for all planning and scheduling functions including the development, maintenance, updates and analysis of the projects and/or integrated schedules for engineering, procurement, and construction on the project.
• Provide support to all stages of process from receiving the request, through tendering, execution and post-delivery support. Address any issues that may arise during the process.
• Provide regular update reports detailing status, performance, critical paths and analysis.
• Monitor and analyze resource utilization.
• Handle the scheduling software for all planning requirements; regularly update the progress status.
• Work closely with the involved team(s) to ensure full, appropriate communication and coordination in the achievement of the project objectives.
• Oversee the day-to-day planning and scheduling activities.
• Keep the projects on time and on schedule with realistic and achievable planning and scheduling initiatives.
• Monitor progress against baselines and reporting on status.
• Respond to the requestors’ enquiries and concerns.
• Perform other job related duties.
• Highly analytical and methodical in developing work systems
• Expected to use critical-thinking skills and possessed strong problem solving skills to reach objectives conclusions
• High paced environment with intense deadlines
• Great deal of details and accuracy
• Have excellent communication skills, service oriented attitude and the skill to establish and maintain rapport
• Ability to multi-task, work on several projects or tasks at once, manage time, organize and set priorities
• Thorough and extensive knowledge of project controls principles, theories and concepts
English Language Level – I – Essential
Registration with Saudi Council of Engineers – Essential
Civil Engineering and Architecture