حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
• Monitor the Oracle Maintenance System and the process of receiving and distribution of all related maintenance
work requests, submitted by the end-users (i.e. hospital employees) to concerned sections for implementation.
• Address follow-up calls/inquiries and provide the status of work orders to the requestors following a
coordination with the involved stakeholders.
• Facilitate the Requests for Inspections (RFI) for newly arrived items/equipment, ensuring concerned sections
have conducted proper technical evaluation prior to accepting the items and putting them in service.
• Monitor the approvals and distributions of notices regarding system outages/ utility interruptions, etc.
• Operate the technical library where all equipment maintenance manuals, warranty certificates, and other
equipment documents are stored for future reference.
• Facilitate requests for items salvage and disposal scrap or Beyond Economical Repair (BER), ensuring concerned
sections have conducted necessary technical evaluations prior to the disposal/scrap of items and putting them
out of service.
• Conduct regular Work Control technical inspection rounds around the hospital areas and submit observations as
might be required.
• Prepare monthly Planned Prevention Maintenance (PPM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) work orders status
reports and send notification as a reminder to all respective sections.
• Escalate any issues encountered in performing the tasks within the frames of policies and procedures to the
• Perform other job related duties.
• The ability to make simple work-related decisions
• High paced environment
• The ability to sustain an ordinary routine without special supervision
• Perpetual interaction with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• May be required to work overtime, weekends, holidays, etc.
ENGLISH - LEVEL II
Diploma Degree in any discipline from an accredited institution –E