Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- Is not privileged to admit patients independently as an MRP (Most Responsible Physician) but can do so in association with a Consultant supervising his/her activities.
- Is privileged to run outpatient clinic solo when granted this responsibility by the Consultant/ Head of Section/Department Chairman.
- Must ensure complete timely documentation in the patient medical record.
- Ensures a high quality professional standard of caret consistent with the resources available, is rendered to all patients.
- Ensures that professional and ethical practice standards are maintained.
- Supports undergraduate and postgraduate medical education.
- Supports and participate in research in all its forms
Promotes evidence based learning.
- Encourages efficient utilization of available resources
Contributes to the strategic planning for community needs, resource allocation and quality improvement activities of NGHA.
- Promotes effective and efficient communication between the medical staff and other healthcare professionals.
- Provides continues education of patients and their families
Promotes preventive medicine and community wellness activities.
- Discharges the functions of the medical staff, departments and committees for which he/she is responsible.
- Ensures compliance with the By-laws, Rules and Regulations adopted by the Medical Staff, Hospital and Organizational Policy and Procedures, and the Laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
1. Graduated from Medical School recognized by NGHA
2. Successful completion of a structured, accredited residency training program and/or sub-specialty fellowship program acceptable to NGHA
3. Certification by the appropriate specialty board (when applicable) approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties and acceptable to NGHA.
1. The total experience in training and post training can be less than 7 years.
2. Should have a minimum of two (2) years experience in the sub-specialty in a program acceptable to NGHA
3. Superior, or above average performance in areas of patient care and teaching/training activities
4. Productivity in medical research merits strong consideration.
5. Successful completion of a structured sub-specialty training program acceptable to NGHA
6. Certification by the appropriate sub-specialty board, (when applicable) approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties and acceptable to NGHA.
English Language Skills: Level I — Essential
Arabic Language Skills: Preferable
Computer Skills: Level: Intermediate Level — Preferable