Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
• Inspect all environmental health aspects of MNGHA facilities and report on deficiencies by collecting samples, analyzing and inspecting environmental workplace sites. Provide reports of inspections and follow up actions required.
• Inspect clinical and non-clinical areas to survey staff compliance to the applicable environmental health safety standards. Identify potential or actual risks, as applicable.
• Follow up inspections to examine the difference of corrective actions, generating reports identifying the most common problems and the suggested solutions.
• Conduct the arbitrary investigations and spot checks across departments to inspect and identify environmental hazards and concern requiring attention and remedial actions.
• Produce statistical reports and analysis on audits conducted and variances identified. Recommend appropriate corrective or preventative strategies for reduced risk to maintain established standards in environmental safety.
• Coordinate the evaluation and identification of control measures for environmental health hazards. Undertake field work collecting samples and performing environmental health analysis.
• In coordination with the immediate supervisor, develop methods for prediction of possible hazards using experience historical data and other appropriate information sources.
• Check, maintain and calibrate equipment used for the purpose of sampling i.e. air sampling, noise sampling etc. including the implementation of a maintenance schedule for such equipment.
• Work alongside other employees, health experts and agencies to complete environmental health-related tasks effectively and accurately to standards set by MNGHA.
• Develop and implement appropriate forms and reporting formats to be used within the department. Assist and train other employees with regard to environmental health issues, as applicable.
• Perform other job related duties
• Area specific equipment, tools, software
• Work-stream leads, subordinates
• All internal and external disciplines
• Expected to use critical-thinking skills to reach objective conclusions
• High paced environment with intense deadlines
• Great deal of details and accuracy
• Perpetual interaction with relevant stakeholders
• Good physical stamina; may be exposed or be around certain hazards
• Coverage during emergencies/ other unplanned unprecedented occasions
• Occasional overtime, on call, weekend, holidays work might be required
• Safe Practices related to PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
• Operating in safe manner to reduce risk of injuries
For Diploma Holders : Minimum of 4 (four) years’ position-related experience in similar setting/ Occupational Safety and Health – E
For Bachelor Holders : Minimum of 2 (two) years’ position-related experience in similar setting/ Occupational Safety and Health – E
English Language - E
75 - 100
5.5 - 7
Computer : Level II – E
Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Environmental Health/Sciences