Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
• Respond immediately and safely to emergency and non-emergency calls, fire alarms, requests for assistance or
other unforeseen circumstances as they arise and extinguish fire.
• Respond to and render assistance in emergency cases.
• Attend emergency incidents occurring within KAMC including fires, and spillages/hazards of dangerous
• Inspect and check the site after dealing with an incident and report findings to the assigned superior officer.
• Clean, inspect and maintain the fire engine and its equipment, assisting in the testing of fire hydrants and
checking emergency water supplies, ensuring that all fire equipment and vehicles are in a state of continuous
readiness. Notify superior officer of any defects.
• Keep fire station, equipment and grounds in a clean and orderly condition and free of accumulations of
combustibles, dirt and trash.
• Perform all work duties and activities in accordance with established policies and procedures, regulating and
• Perform other job related duties.
| • All firefighting-related equipment/ tools
• Fire trucks/vehicles
| • Work-stream leads
• Internal and external stakeholders
| • Expected to use critical-thinking skills to reach objective conclusions
• The ability to be aware of normal hazards and take appropriate precautions
• Work under direct supervision of line manager
Mental Demands | • Dealing with fire-related emergency, safety and protection of life, property and others
• Undertake firefighting regular testing for maintaining the required skills
Physical Demands | • Expected to have good firefighting physique and health condition; clarity of speech,
hearing and vision; and age requirement, as demanded by the job
• Required to work outdoors in various weather conditions; exposed to extremely
hazardous conditions and materials; undertake drills and physical training to maintain
the level of skills and physical fitness necessary to carry out the functions; stand for long
periods of time, crouch, kneel down, bend, stoop or move around; lift heavy objects;
operate all firefighting-related equipment and use stepladders; keep personal
equipment and protective gear/uniform in a clean and orderly condition
• May require to work overtime, on call, weekends, holidays, night shift, rotation or coverage during emergencies/disasters/other unplanned unprecedented occasions
• Safe Practices related to PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
• Operating in safe manner to reduce risk of injuries
Must obtain comprehensive in-house training in combination with relevant ranking with first year of employment with MNGHA
Driving license for heavy vehicle – Essential
SCDP-Saudi Career Development Training Program – Essential
English Language Level– II – Essential
50 - 74
4.5 - 5
32 - 52
400 - 474